Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Shout Out Louds @ Popscene (Rickshaw Stop)

OK, moving on to some new music. There is so much happening tonight in live music in San Francisco as I discussed in my post from a few days ago. is playing at the Independent, and Mondo Generator (featuring Nick Oliveri of Queens of the Stone Age) is playing at Cafe du Nord, but the decision was made to go to to see the . While I'm most excited to hear some of their tracks off 'Howl Howl Gaff Gaff', I'm curious about their new upcoming album with the featuring the track 'Tonight I Have To Leave It' was recently released on an EP. Listen below. Stay tuned. An up and coming band from NY: Vampire Weekend will open:




Just got back from the show... Shout Out Louds were great... but Vampire Weekend took the cake. Look out for the guys in the top right (Vampire Weekend) in the very near future. Now I gotta get some rest so I can be ready for RATATAT tomorrow...



1 comment: