Wednesday, December 12, 2007

When Will Pelle Carlberg Play in SF?

To my knowledge, is still under the proverbial radar. I'm anxious to see his live performance. He's been touring for over a year all over the world but hasn't played in the US except for a handful of appearances on the East Coast. I haven't heard anything about visa issues, though it is entirely possible. C'mon , can't you pull some strings? These are your people.

My guess is that he has the elements of a singer-songwriter that would have mass appeal in the US... but if that happens, I could see myself getting really really sick of his songs in a big way. For now though, I find his songs appealing as long as I don't listen to them too often. Here's a video for you to check out. Also, look for a song called 'Clever Girls Like Clever Boys Much More Than Clever Boys Like Clever Girls". Great lyrics.

1 comment: