Friday, December 21, 2007

NOISE POP 2008 - TILLY AND THE WALL

At this point, it may be difficult to predict what bands I'll be going to see on the final day of Noise Pop, but I'm sure glad one of my options is . Their sophomore release, Bottoms of Barrels, is much more... um... clappy?... in a pixies-meets-architecture-meets-the-pipettes way. I don't know.. I'm never good at those comparisons. But I do know is that if you have a CSS remix of one of your songs, you are a force to be reckoned with. In any case here are a couple of tracks for you to hear for yourself. The first and third tracks are off the new album... and the second track is from their first album, Wild Like Children.

Tilly and the Wall will play on Sunday March 2, during Noise Pop at The Rickshaw Stop. Opening will be . In the time I've taken to write this post, I've already developed a liking to Capgun Coup's raw basement-style indie pop. Definitely maybe going to see this show.

Rickshaw Stop - March 2, 2008
Show @ 6:30 - $15, ALL Ages

No comments:

Post a Comment