Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cloud Cult @ The Independent

I have to admit that until last week, I was not familiar with Cloud Cult. After a friend of mine bought tickets for the show and gifted the album to me via iTunes, I gave it a listen and loved what I heard. What I didn't know was that the show I was about to see was going to be performance that bound musical and visual art together to create an unforgettable experience.

As the performers picked up their instruments, the artists picked up their brushes and gave life to two empty canvasses which flanked the stage. The paintings were auctioned off after each show.. making a couple of lucky bidders the owners of the coolest concert poster one could ever wish for. Here's the progression of what we saw.









Back to Home Page: One More Time, From the Top!

Share on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment