Friday, December 21, 2007

NOISE POP 2008 - BAND ANNOUNCEMENTS

Some people get excited about birthdays and holidays, others go nuts for fleet week or pride week. The time of year I get most excited about each year is Noise Pop. Six nights of music and a hundred or so bands playing at the best venues across San Francisco. They bring "nationally-known indie rock, electronic, punk and cutting edge musical artists teamed up with the best local bands, transforming the city into an almost week-long celebration of the finest that the underground and not-so-underground has to offer."

MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR FEBRUARY 26 - MARCH 2

Since there will undoubtedly be some tough decisions to make, I'll be spending some time making my 'fantasy schedule' and I'll report back here with my thoughts. Here is the list of bands that have been announced. Check back often, as this list will multiply in size. I've provided a quick NOISE POP 2008 link on the side-bar for convenience.

A Place to Bury Strangers
ASG
Blitzen Trapper
British Sea Power

Cursive
Darker My Love
Fleet Foxes
Fu Manchu
Fuck Buttons

Holy Fuck
Jeffrey Lewis
The Magnetic Fields
Minipop
Monotonix
The Mountain Goats
Panther
Saviours


WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment